Saturday, May 11, 2013

MY 30-SECOND PITCH ON CNN


Recorded in downtown Austin, TX. My 30-second pitch on CNN discussing my job search and using my bike as ad space:
http://www.myvidster.com/video/2331366/Joe_Holans_30_second_pitch

It's not pretty but it was an experience I will never forget. When you watch these interviews from the couch it's easy to criticize and poke fun at people on TV. I'm by no means a TV pro, but I think I can safely claim that appearing on live television in front of millions of viewers has to be a little like sky diving for the first time. The main difference with live TV is there's no parachute to save you.

Note:
The Yahoo email address in this video is no longer in use...it was hacked shortly after the interview aired. Any emails I received as a result of this interview were lost. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment